Commercial Rental Property Insurance
Smaller Residential Rental Homes or " For Let " properties in most cases can be covered under our landlord insurance policy quotes under Forms DP1, DP2 or DP3.
Markets available for Apartments Complexes large and small. Up 1,000 Units or 32 million property coverage per location. Basic, extended and special broad coverage available to meet your needs. This Program provides apartment building insurance for structures between 6 and 1000 units. The program is a package or BOP type policy which covers Basic, Broad or Special perils with values from $25,000 on up to $32 per property location in all Texas counties. We can provide insurance on the apartments main structure as well as certain owners personal property. Both Loss of Rents and Owners Liability coverage can be included, Property Managers Professional insurance and Crime coverage are also available options. Risks do not need to be free of losses. This coverage is written on Commercial Mono Line multi-family property insurance or Package policy.
We can help you find the best plan for your trip and your budget.
Coverage for vacant properties is available on the DP1 personal lines form as well as commercial lines. Protect your investment between occupancy
Basic Protection needed
- Main Structure (s), Landlord Building Replacement / ACV option.
- Other Out Buildings and structures.
- Contents Coverage (Equipment Appliances, Furnishings, etc).
- Landlords Liability Insurance
- Property Replacement Guarantees.
- Extended Fire, Wind and Hail coverage.
- Accidental Water Discharge from plumbing.
- Loss of Rents Revenue due to a covered losses.
How to save money on your Insurance
We can provide landlord insurance on the apartments main structure as well as certain owners contents. Both Loss of Rents and Owners Liability coverage can be included, Property Managers Professional Liability and Crime coverage are also available options. Risks do not need to be free of losses. This coverage is written on Commercial Mono Line or Package policy Forms.
1. Update your homes heating, electrical and plumbing systems to modern standards and you may qualify for a discount of as much as 15% on your Landlord Insurance Rate in Texas. Even though you may like old-fashioned fire places, they may not be as fire-safe as the more modern heating systems available today. Building technology has advanced quite a bit in recent years. There are many ways to make your buildings much safer. In addition to being a lower insurance risk, you can add value to your home structure in terms of its net worth in today's marketplace.
2. Many Texas investors do not know all the discounts that may be available for a landlord insurance policy. If you don't know about the discounts that effect your final rate, you can not take advantage of them. Be sure to inform your insurance agent about any repairs, major updates you've made to structures or Conveyances. Certain newer appliances can also qualify your for discounts. Insurers do often advertise the most common discounts but generally do not advertise every available discount but that doesn't mean they are not there, it does no harm to ask your agent about ways you can save.
3. The material used use in construction of your property can go a very long way in affecting landlord insurance rates for apartments owners in Texas. Frame Structures provide more resistance to earthquakes. Brick buildings can offer better resistance to high winds and flying debris as well as the occasional auto collision. Those who need Apartment Building coverage in the Western United States can often pay lower rates if the buildings are frame because of the earthquakes there. Building your structure with the appropriate material for your state can easily save you 5% to 35% on your rate.
4. Your Houston area investment property coverage can be both affordable and easy to find when you are working with an agent familiar with the risks investors face. You could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on insurance in Texas by comparing coverage quotes. Basic form 1 coverage policies are usually cheaper but may offer less coverage. Special broad form policies offer more coverage but may not always be best value for the money. The rule of thumb is to evaluate competing coverage options and make the choice that makes the most sense for your investment exposure. Let us shop the best insurance rate for your apartment buildings in Texas.
- A: 2626 Cole Ave. Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75204
- P: (+1) 214 351 4097
- F: (+1) 214 351 4097
Hours of Operation
- Monday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed