Insurance Plus, Independent Agency. Your source for investment property protection.
All Insuring Markets that you request are matched with have been prequalified and Rated as B+ or A. Most providers you will find to be A+ Rated Insurance Underwriters or Agent Brokers of A Rated Underwriters.
The Minimum Company Rating currently accepted is B+. Many Personal Lines quotes do not require credit scoring though some markets will decline to quote without it. Most all Commercial lines will require Business or Guarantor Credit Scoring. How do we do it? We use our experience and expertise in the insurance business to bring Insurance Consumers together with Respected Insurers to compete for your business. You can Submit your coverage need for a quote online. Have your request professionally compared and matched to multiple coverage providers for the best rate. Buy the policy that's right for your coverage need. Get your quote online or by talking directly with us. As an Independent Insurance Agency. Insurance Plus is not bound to any one Insurance Company or Market. We are free to arrange Quotes and Services for multiple Insuring Entities. Our goal is to find the best insurance company for your coverage need.
- Main Structure (s), Landlord Building Replacement / ACV option.
- Other Out Buildings and structures.
- Contents Coverage (Equipment Appliances, Furnishings, etc).
- Landlords Liability Insurance
- Property Replacement Guarantees.
- Extended Fire, Wind and Hail coverage.
- Accidental Water Discharge from plumbing.
- Loss of Rents Revenue due to a covered losses.
1. Don't forget to ask about discounts that may be available from your insurer. If you don't know about the factors that effect your final rate, you can not take advantage of them. Be sure to inform your insurance agent about any repairs, major updates you've made to structures or Conveyances. Certain newer appliances can also qualify your for discounts. Insurers do often advertise the most common discounts but generally do not advertise every available discount but that doesn't mean they are not there, it does no harm to ask your agent about ways you can save.
2. Your Dallas area property coverage can be both affordable and easy to find when you are working with an agent familiar with the risks investors face. You could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on insurance in Texas by comparing coverage quotes. Basic form 1 coverage policies are usually cheaper but may offer less coverage. Special broad form policies offer more coverage but may not always be best value for the money. The rule of thumb is to evaluate competing coverage options and make the choice that makes the most sense for your investment exposure. Let us shop the best insurance rate for your apartment buildings in Texas.